Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a storm we had...

OMG! Last night a real nor'easter settle itself in our town for most of the night. I have never heard thunder that sounded like what I heard during this storm. It was so unbelievably loud and sounded as though Harper and I were in a tunnel with the crashes of the beast echoing off the walls. I am not doing the joke there! You couldn't have imagined any two days in a row being so different.

Friday, Harper and I went to the beach, she ran, I looked for rocks that wanted to come home with me. ;>) Joanie, my sis, is rolling her eyes if she ever reads this. My apartment is turning into a beach itself, with all the sand we bring home.

Okay, so no sleep, a little loopy in the head from it. You know the old saw some are thinking now.

Been invited to my friend Roberta's 50th birthday. No can do buckaroo, it is in New Mexico and the budget cannot stretch that far. But I will definitely be there in my heart. I can hear the Mariachi band already! Oh drat, I will miss Neva's pessole. No one make pessole like she does!!! I can almost taste it now. Well, gotta go now, must pick up some hominy, tomatoe sauce, and pork ribs. If I want to eat it today, and I do, it's got to get simmering soon.

Have a magnificent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment