Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Greater than rubies...

As I reflect on my life, I have come through a lot. The good thing is that God miraculously puts a wonderful woman like Ruth (the Bible, Book of Ruth). Another reason I can rejoice in my trials is because, God has always got me to the other side. Please, don't get me wrong, there have been fantastic, brilliant wicked, cool men of God in my life too. But in this [ost we are just exploring the women.

Five times in my life I had events occur where I should have died. Yet, here I am, living proof as to just how faithful is our God. From here on out, I am going to follow in His, and Jesus Christ's footsteps as much as I am able. To have come through, alive and still be able to joy at even the smallest of things; oh yes I say, "rejoice and again I say rejoice!

If anyone ever needs any help, of any kind, just call, I'll be there.

1 comment:

  1. God's goodness is so amazing and awe inspiring! How crazy it is that we get the joy of being His kids!!!! What right do I have to ever complain about anything ( but sometimes I do....stupid flesh)

    You are awesome Joyceanne and such a wonderful sister in Christ! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete